CTD when exiting FSX after flight

ncooper

Re: CTD when exiting FSX after flight

Post by ncooper » 13 Aug 2013, 01:38

I have no wish to try and change your mind, however like many people, my installation of FSX has grown
to over a terabyte over the years.
I avoid the long waiting times in two ways.

Firstly, I keep all my aircraft in a seperate folder and only put those I am currently using into the
airplanes folder.
Once they have been properly installed, one can do this with any aircraft, however complex, without
ill effects.
Secondly, I use a very useful and free utility called the Scenery Config Editor to group my scenery.cfg entries.
This allows me to select only the scenery I intend to fly in and avoid loading thousands of megabytes of
photoscenery I will not see during the flight.
Because of this, I see little or no difference between DisablePreload=1 and =0.

I suspect also that this explains why I now experience very few problems, as this way
FSX is not stretched way beyond what was originally intended.

Regards,
Nick

iwn

Post by iwn » 13 Aug 2013, 22:59

With aircraft I've done the same as you suggested. With scenery I think the sim loads only those you fly regardless if they're active or not.

This shouldn't be too difficult to patch if it is only this single tweak.

ncooper

Post by ncooper » 14 Aug 2013, 01:29

It loads all photoscenery, if you have that, I have a lot.
For example, if I load Russia, where I have none, FSX is running in a minute.
If I load Western Europe, where I have photoscenery for all of mainland UK,
Spain, Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg it takes about five minutes, even if the default flight
is in Russia.
Otherwise I think you are right.

heywooood

Post by heywooood » 17 Aug 2013, 07:01

I cant believe this still isn't fixed.
what does 'disable preload' have to do with anything?
if EVERY other addon works regardless of this tweak, what is different about the AN-2?
it makes no sense to blame something that has no effect whatsoever on any other addon, whether it is present or not in the .cfg file
I am beginning to regret this purchase and thats a shame because it is hands down the best model I own...aside this one HUGE problem that is laughably unsolvable at this point
frequently wrong - infrequently concerned about it - life goes on either way

ncooper

Post by ncooper » 17 Aug 2013, 09:32

I cannot replicate the error either in Dx9 or Dx10,
DisablePreLoad=0 or =1, with or without the AN-2 in the default flight.

Instead of complaining, perhaps you could help?
Guys, first of all thank you for your help in this issue.
I've played with disablepreload in my test systems and still can't repeat this bug.
Could you send my your fsx.cfg (only if you have CTD)?
Alex Petrochenko
SibWings developer
Regards,
Nick.

iwn

Post by iwn » 17 Aug 2013, 13:10

I have sent mine long ago.

Perhaps we could discuss a money back scenario or a switch to another plane? If Sibwings is unable to solve this. But I would have really liked to keep this one...

heywooood

Post by heywooood » 17 Aug 2013, 17:57

I see you have collected many of these - maybe one more can help - but I dont think the problem is with my install aor my rig...ALL other addons work fine.
Blaming the customers for your product failure is bad form

Code: Select all

[JOBSCHEDULER]
AffinityMask=14

[SOUND]
AmbientUIMusicVolume=-6.000000
SOUND=1
SOUND_QUALITY=2
SOUND_LOD=0
UISound=1
AmbientUI=0
PrimaryDevice={DEF00000-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}
VoiceDevice={DEF00002-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}
SOUND_FADER1=1.000000
SOUND_FADER2=0.650000
SOUND_FADER3=1.000000
SOUND_FADER4=1.000000
AmbientUIMusic=FSX01

[Display]
TextureMaxLoad=12
ChangeTime=4.000000
TransitionTime=4.000000
ActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255
ActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=0,28,140,64
NonActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255
NonActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=24,33,87,64
InfoUpperRightTextColor=255,0,0
InfoUpperRightBackGroundColor=0,0,0,0
InfoLowerLeftTextColor=255,255,255
InfoLowerLeftBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128
InfoLowerRightTextColor=255,255,255
InfoLowerRightBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128
InfoBrakesEnable=False
InfoParkingBrakesEnable=False
InfoPauseEnable=False
InfoSlewEnable=False
InfoStallEnable=False
InfoOverspeedEnable=False
BLOOM_EFFECTS=0
SKINNED_ANIMATIONS=1
TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=80
UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=31
WideViewAspect=True
RUNWAY_LIGHTS_SURFACE_SCALAR=0.75
RUNWAY_LIGHTS_VASI_SCALAR=0.5
RUNWAY_LIGHTS_APPROACH_SCALAR=0.65
RUNWAY_LIGHTS_STROBE_SCALAR=0.7

[Main]
DISABLEPRELOAD=1
FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.1
HideInfoText=1
User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter
SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes
SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft
SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats
SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals
SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc
Maximized=1
Location=440,211,1480,989,\\.\DISPLAY1
HideMenuNormal=0
HideMenuFullscreen=1
ProcSpeed=13145
PerfBucket=7

[PANELS]
IMAGE_QUALITY=1
QUICKTIPS=0
PANEL_OPACITY=86
PANEL_MASKING=1
PANEL_STRETCHING=1
UNITS_OF_MEASURE=0
DEFAULT_VIEW=0

[Weather]
WindshieldPrecipitationEffects=1
MinGustTime=10
MaxGustTime=500
MinGustRampSpeed=1
MaxGustRampSpeed=200
MinVarTime=5
MaxVarTime=50
MinVarRampSpeed=10
MaxVarRampSpeed=75
TurbulenceScale=1.000000
WeatherServerAddress=fs2k.zone.com
WeatherServerPort=80
WeatherGraphDataInDialog=0
AdjustForMagVarInDialog=1
DynamicWeather=1
DownloadWindsAloft=1
DisableTurbulence=0
CLOUD_DRAW_DISTANCE=5
DETAILED_CLOUDS=1
CLOUD_COVERAGE_DENSITY=8
THERMAL_VISUALS=0

[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670.0]
Mode=1920x1200x32
Anisotropic=1
AntiAlias=1

[CONTROLS]
Controls_Default=Standard
Controls_Current=Standard
KBDAIL=64
KBDELEV=64
KBDRUD=64

[TextInfo.1]
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
AirSpeed=1,5
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6

[TextInfo.2]
FrameRate=1,1
LockedFrameRate=1,2
GForce=1,3
FuelPercentage=1,4

[TextInfo.3]
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
AirSpeed=1,5
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6
FrameRate=2,1
LockedFrameRate=2,2
GForce=2,3
FuelPercentage=2,4

[SlewTextInfo.1]
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
AirSpeed=1,5

[SlewTextInfo.2]
FrameRate=1,1
LockedFrameRate=1,2

[SlewTextInfo.3]
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
AirSpeed=1,5
FrameRate=2,1
LockedFrameRate=2,2

[DynamicHeadMovement]
LonAccelOnHeadLon=-0.020000
LonAccelOnHeadPitch=-0.010000
RollAccelOnHeadLat=0.010000
YawAccelOnHeadLat=-0.100000
RollAccelOnHeadRoll=0.100000
MaxHeadAngle=5.000000
MaxHeadOffset=0.300000
HeadMoveTimeConstant=1.000000

[VirtualCopilot]
VirtualCopilotActive=0

[GRAPHICS]
HighMemFix=1
MultiSamplesPerPixel=8
MultiSampleQuality=2
SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED=1693500672
TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=2048
NUM_LIGHTS=8
AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=1
AIRCRAFT_REFLECTIONS=1
COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1
LANDING_LIGHTS=1
AC_SELF_SHADOW=0
EFFECTS_QUALITY=2
GROUND_SHADOWS=0
TEXTURE_QUALITY=3
IMAGE_QUALITY=0
See_Self=1
Text_Scroll=1
SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED_10=1693500672
D3D10=0

[USERINTERFACE]
ShowAllACPaintSchemes=1
SelectAircraftManufacturer=All
SelectAircraftPublisher=All
SelectAircraftType=All
PageID=1
OpenATCOnCreate=0
SHOW_MISSION_CAPTIONS=0
PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=1
PROMPT_ON_EXIT=1
SITUATION=c:\users\slamhead\documents\flight simulator x files\pawnee duster.FLT
Map_Orientation=2
DisplayFuelAsWeight=1

[ATC]
ShowATCText=1
COMM_MSG_NONE_COLOR=FFFFFFFF
COMM_MSG_ATC_USER_COLOR=FFB6FFB6
COMM_MSG_USER_ATC_COLOR=FFFFD21B
COMM_MSG_ATC_AI_COLOR=FF00FF00
COMM_MSG_AI_ATC_COLOR=FFFF7840
AutoOpenAirTrafficWindow=1
UsePilotVoice=1
PilotVoice=0

[PointOfInterestSystem]
CycleSetting=2

[SCENERY]
LENSFLARE=1
DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1
IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=5

[TrafficManager]
AirlineDensity=22
GADensity=71
FreewayDensity=1
ShipsAndFerriesDensity=11
LeisureBoatsDensity=3
IFROnly=0
AIRPORT_SCENERY_DENSITY=0

[TERRAIN]
TERRRAIN_MAX_AUTOGEN_TREES_PER_CELL=2500
TERRAIN_MAX_AUTOGEN_BUILDINGS_PER_CELL=2500
LOD_RADIUS=4.500000
MESH_COMPLEXITY=86
MESH_RESOLUTION=23
TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=29
AUTOGEN_DENSITY=5
DETAIL_TEXTURE=1
WATER_EFFECTS=6
SWAP_WAIT_TIMEOUT=2

[AContain]
ShowLabels=0
ShowUserLabel=0
ShowLabelManufacturer=1
ShowLabelModel=1
ShowLabelTailNumber=0
ShowLabelDistance=1
ShowLabelAltitude=1
ShowLabelAirline=0
ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=0
ShowLabelFlightPlan=0
ShowLabelContainerId=0
ShowLabelAirspeed=0
ShowLabelHeading=0
LabelDelay=1000
LabelColor=FFFF0000

[INTERNATIONAL]
ASLAT=2
ASLON=1
MEASURE=0

[REALISM]
PFactor=1.000000
Torque=1.000000
GyroEffect=1.000000
CrashTolerance=0.830000
General=1.000000
UnlimitedFuel=False
TrueAirspeed=True
AutoCoord=False
RealMixture=True
StressDamage=False
GEffect=True
ManualLights=True
GyroDrift=True
CrashWithDyn=True
CrashDetection=True
AutoTrim=False
AllowEngineDamage=True

[SIM]
SYSCLOCK=1

[STARTUP]
DEMO=0
SHOW_OPENING_SCREEN=1
STARTUP_DEMO=
LoadWindow=1

[FACILITIES]
COUNTRY=
STATE=
CITY=
GTL_BUTTON=1300

[Misc]
Com_Rate=7
[AccelerationPack]
ControlsFirstRun=0
HomePageFirstRun=0

[Trusted]
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CarSound_C188.DLL.ulowbroeeilleezoohuorkktkqktthckrrzkazzn=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\C188AT.DLL.ltohekbqbteawheuohrqiulehbihikhnuqlutnlq=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\A2A_Feel.dll.knuroaotukuqkqwkihkhhanncqiruhkthrwrzrrn=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\AccuFeelMenu.dll.tzznclolzqlqeeiuetrbquetanratqbwzraqlbkr=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PayLoad_GaugeC188.DLL.ezkbwuqzwlwhiuawhciwabocuwcccoqbktkhqaik=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna.DLL.crwbrnborhbekkkrwnlarqieilozeeraqqeawhbn=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaWAlpha.DLL.owweaqizazuweqbnkkiuwokeniebwzzlcrhttkwr=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bendix_King_Radio.DLL.ubutlkbhqaobtklqeebbtzlezlncnnknwakbuuko=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CEJ4\scenery\ObjectFlow_cej4.dll.tckqbtzoqbhhqcaqtwiqwhzuebnlwtlihrcnhitz=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna172.DLL.baktlbnlnwkqtioechhuarweenqwkcieracqorru=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182s.DLL.lwlqiuqabrlznantbokletoaiteriaccwriwawub=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bell_206B.DLL.cnwwuniqkhuzrilkcnqlhilbkraenuhtriwwtlie=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\RadioALABEO2D.DLL.lbbazrnhlaehikwoaqerrcraqaiittkqnhltlwuc=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\RadioALABEO.DLL.ckhrhouakeinhonrelonbwrnnllnbnioalwrrqlz=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PittsALT.DLL.bteilnbrltihlcelqkztbacbrtoouecaiwalzlwb=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Radio_WACO.DLL.lorohazizrkocnweeiriwhktrrkzuotqlqznazrb=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\ALSound_Waco.DLL.ulowbroeeilleezoohuorkktkqktthckrrzkazzn=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\ALWacoAT.DLL.lzkkkrktrankantnqnetolrhtarhlnhbzbwaenzl=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\AICarriers\aicarriers.exe.khqzknckcqutloknnkqiuucbkuzknoebwleqacen=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\fa-18.DLL.eqbrernwrkirlcknennrtuoolnunqaubwekehkkk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Magnetic_Compass.DLL.tetztlhkqwhrbchikhzcqhwkhblrtzlatulhtrhq=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\C3401.GAU.irrialqhekocebeholnencwahhhthozruzbkwaih=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\WX_Gauge340.DLL.iczotitkwueqcinrtqlbaokklczazkhqqwohrrko=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\C340PRESS.GAU.wnwoeuwiizzqeahnqbizcqhwhworuunealkuzaaz=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\C340PRESS2.DLL.zaartqcttezcaaqqtzcuzuzloolnorqbbtrzhooa=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\C3403.GAU.qlbrrtttknlozwuuenlrazeourbtbkeueclzkikk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\C3402.GAU.qzqqqznaubrkowleubbeouqhqnucnarcoloqhabi=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\RadioADF.GAU.hcniotkcoehuelnzehnarkoktlnlaelnknicqbra=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\BVT54.GAU.nlblnqatqiorhiuanzarrktnrwlnoiqcbhrwluwo=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\BVT55.DLL.weqnanzhoceuzrntqekaorolhiiloacwuerlrbtu=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\BVT52.GAU.qrwckoaoncuqahqhuciezabtockoelrahtqcuuzk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.ihzkaeriineiniucbhtabblobcncchlltbtcownn=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\EH101.DLL.kqonbqzqaaonrlrbqoczucrzeaahcaqqbztzeinz=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\RadioALABEO2DSU26.DLL.lbbazrnhlaehikwoaqerrcraqaiittkqnhltlwuc=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CarSound_sukhoi.DLL.wzweubhqlkrwrqbuczuoowzrnuzultlaeerlazrh=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\RadioALABEOSU26.DLL.cqhzooeqeleowawzahozkhqizctnikacqrwkirco=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\JF_F4F_4_Wildcat_B\panel\f4u1a_corsair.GAU.eklcbuhaqcllceihiarrwqeiwaiqntqiuakaceuw=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\JF_F4F_4_Wildcat_B\panel\JF_spitfire_guns.GAU.wrwhtecuwqaitiiteeehuaaqkklenzkewclzbnlq=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\BB582.GAU.aeuzawclikaanrrakulhnkukrukuzuebtilnoinu=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\BB581.GAU.lcnciaetaionqbnuzwoiktnlwetzoazbnkkloain=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\BB583.DLL.qthtnnehrhzqtknzlthhbhwewillqalqcenhohni=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CarSound_PA36.DLL.lbqaqlzeoaeiqkilhukihtzataceielwzharbnot=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA36AT.DLL.eurawqoikezohkahzkhkzklerwzoitbzrteezrue=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PayLoad_GaugePA36.DLL.ezkbwuqzwlwhiuawhciwabocuwcccoqbktkhqaik=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\A2A_Feel.dll.rbrcankuonwcwkbzeocahirterlrkbunwuzrwkrq=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\AccuFeelMenu.dll.bwezkiqlezzawekcqizrhihzqbticeakcetuiwnz=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Skyhawk_Instr.GAU.ehctuwkrutbntzwrcioeucheihnirczhelzczkbi=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\C1852.GAU.ihboznoiqtocurablelweeroeblwkzknnniczolk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\SludgeFA18_FX\panel\dsd_xml_sound3.GAU.iqqrzakncruhoenuqtqhtzrkeqtqhtzhuohzqcwr=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\IRIS C-27J Spartan\panel\C27J_Sound.DLL.wriutiikccqhncalwiniaitzuboutqqqobiriell=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft_PBY-5A_Mil\panel\ASC.DLL.lhtacbntttbhbzzcbkkluculurwukiqbcrielnqo=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\KingAir_radio.DLL.hkzaiiibeorhonoqtkicnobaabztquuecwqklnit=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\F-35B\panel\rcb-gauges/sswvtol.DLL.rbknencoqnablkbhkrcekwakhullzbbewueuwzhn=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\737-400.DLL.ekwbbrizeoiroblcolebkbwzaqhowuooobhuokoq=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee0.GAU.nluucczzieabqqtoelczbtnoqrzwtookknkiwwno=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee1.GAU.rcbithzowczlwzbrawiilownkcnzilqkqzcwhbwc=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee2.GAU.waktuhhinzhobubzahbbtbraclcuhkbcqeiqcrlh=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee5.GAU.walwcreuecwnewzboooraiicrqwuwcaaciqarlez=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee4.GAU.oqaorainrrttiuozzwlnebqurnlchwnrkclbaott=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\RadioCherokeeF.GAU.buruihiwzrquwwrwwoerqweikwnuqiatuluziohh=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\CherokeeVFR.GAU.aqenlbhluloqwnbrztzuuibbnewknuoqzonuqono=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee3.GAU.izbzinrtlucqtlhekwaoqahbkcuiueaektbuwiwt=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\CherokeeM.GAU.rewhebnttoqllreunnnennuracqzwqraltubbutl=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\kingair.DLL.hetktzubbowcehaiailrntqneeaqkuqbibhebnac=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Projet Noratlas\panel\dsd_fsx_xml_sound.GAU.tceiewiwrebboeohizktqkkrrtalbwiwrruqoeih=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\PD808_shared\panel\dsd_fuel_manager.GAU.hzqehteqzkoiwzqhzkhwraciezbhzhuwaunlqbhl=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\PD808_shared\panel\dsd_fsx_xml_sound.GAU.nazbizrkhnlzioohelkeibckwncqukbaculckqzr=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR\panel\Mentor0.GAU.baqqutnerbuanneoorueoqaknihbotbthwlkibwc=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR\panel\Mentor1.GAU.zblqwkhnaoztautthborcotrllcqtcanthiikolh=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR\panel\Radiomentor.GAU.cnueuottrwttibawbwieahqebrictwzhkolalinq=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR\panel\Mentor4.GAU.hehuilthiwheuabaehkeuarcwlibuekqizccalct=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR\panel\Mentor3.GAU.hokqbkczhieaktbaltnheuwlciraeznaeberanba=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR\panel\Mentor2.GAU.qinriakwkbolhunlcabzqoubinkhclthekrzozeu=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR\panel\Mentor5.GAU.wwthrcweutibihhailhrwzkoqhrtuuclahzuatue=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRG0.GAU.qrbqwalzkqhcwzttunenhtwlwwweouknczbobzho=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRG1.GAU.uzbthzwtiwwhkohecunawlorowwriabuaenwrekz=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRGVFR.GAU.teaoornralqwuurblunohelbtcenbawkhthzblun=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRG4.GAU.htqqebtiwqatnretzuzhclbekhuenawohhwoconl=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRG6.GAU.lucucewlnoztezoluqqcolaihzacebieeutaheuc=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRG2.GAU.ntuotlrwawacnenenwkuuqozbqeunlbaquriatok=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRGRadios.GAU.wqzckoathaatinlinolwleqrncknrqilwnbtrall=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRG3.GAU.zelebwwnreeqllwibzzrwoieollathowobaortew=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRG7.GAU.ntrkiulzwhchwkbainchwrcbronhirrnlihkonqk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRGM.GAU.echabahbhqrlohnwbtekzukaohkznbrohhwnieaa=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRG5.GAU.qchakretktwohqeztikwqzcwhchirhzneuhabbul=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182Q0.GAU.ehquezwqiizrabhzuliwlkkhbqzzelrrahweurzz=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182Q1.GAU.nlkwienlrlqonrlnkrhnzlqzknwqatuinbqkrzua=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182QVFR.GAU.nhqatiuuhhrbtcqrichakrqbunckaunbnlbqocck=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182Q4.GAU.tcctiiqbhulqqububcwbrltekbqwzinuttzibtto=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182Q6.GAU.wnitoozkznchnkqkzuaeiohuelubititqncboabn=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182Q2.GAU.rqrktochkhebatclbcrqcaqetrhutoltkqklulzc=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182QRadios.GAU.ihboznoiqtocurablelweeroeblwkzknnniczolk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182Q3.GAU.naakclibrbazoaozaaaertilhqoauenruzwnwntl=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182Q7.GAU.eqroitbuolwbqnquwozhwaerhwubtacbqkwecoze=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182QM.GAU.rtqtarhebotiqlibtetcnhqehkaroqktzbuhlnha=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CarSound_GeeBee.DLL.hblnrqwcuzkzwzbbzbuwwelkowkoorcrqnohhhlh=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\GeeBee.DLL.wtalklrozekurlkccqalkeraqlrnqtkizlrcotrn=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna2060.GAU.itiilnnriquaobnikkcnrholncelrcekurciiebc=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna2061.GAU.bitbhhrualwqarrzirklkeonkqzqlibniakcrecc=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna2062.GAU.zlecowawhbetctqikkahuuelzwtklaawqetenktb=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna2064.GAU.krwqitbarbwwcultqwrcnbhzhhtohbwkithwutbo=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna2066.GAU.nrirwqrzkbkhwblqbuqchtlnzwrqwkonwhzrlwcz=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna206Radios.GAU.tetawcneaalhlquaobbhhzeqoazqehcqnzzueobl=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna2067.GAU.nlbkhhttbwohaqarnrrtcbklcrntwnnrznqitkwl=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna2063.GAU.lzilzllrzihacqrzhqrbuurlutuwueezzornbhiz=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna206VFR.GAU.qianhzzhuzelaaqtalrlubqlqourolcztunqibac=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna206M.GAU.ntaoicichhzuoiohrhqkthiwzrurkwnrzqukaonw=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\JF_Hurricane_MK1\panel\jwb_wep.GAU.tccwoczzcuurcibqbcoichekzlbcwilrkzouonko=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\JF_Hurricane_MK1\panel\JF_spitfire_guns.GAU.wrwhtecuwqaitiiteeehuaaqkklenzkewclzbnlq=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR Navy\panel\Mentor0.GAU.baqqutnerbuanneoorueoqaknihbotbthwlkibwc=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR Navy\panel\Mentor1.GAU.zblqwkhnaoztautthborcotrllcqtcanthiikolh=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR Navy\panel\Radiomentor.GAU.cnueuottrwttibawbwieahqebrictwzhkolalinq=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR Navy\panel\Mentor4.GAU.hehuilthiwheuabaehkeuarcwlibuekqizccalct=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR Navy\panel\Mentor3.GAU.hokqbkczhieaktbaltnheuwlciraeznaeberanba=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR Navy\panel\Mentor2.GAU.qinriakwkbolhunlcabzqoubinkhclthekrzozeu=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR Navy\panel\Mentor5.GAU.wwthrcweutibihhailhrwzkoqhrtuuclahzuatue=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\C18525.GAU.ihboznoiqtocurablelweeroeblwkzknnniczolk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Flight1_P51D\panel\p47d.GAU.koibwrwzcaqquabeqqkclbqqtebqtkooibrrrucu=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Harrier.airsp.GAU.llrnunroohiehnehlhttieaeickwkrrlbwetkntk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Harrier.Clock.GAU.zrzbbwwucnbwwconbkkunriabbuiuqzwwbkzoaql=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\AV-8B Harrier\panel\RCB_VTOL.DLL.cabblketbloueatrqwuizuhqantclrwihzkeqhzu=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\AV-8B Harrier\panel\RCB_FuelLoadDump.DLL.ilrqaocqnquoqzlqwlnrcalzbhatuiinocuoouqb=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc3f_kenmet_x\panel.DH3FFX\cad_kln90brored.GAU.ozzcrkicqzqtclarrnlkrqqutzuculqtoeokcizi=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc3f_kenmet_x\panel.DH3FFX\DHC2A_Instr.GAU.ukbnhbtcwcokuzqbwwcurbazhwahitwhuklnluhr=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc3f_kenmet_x\panel.DH3FFX\DH3_208.GAU.woeztrbqkotqqobtboihqqieqlokwahwlweobwke=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc3f_kenmet_x\panel.DH3FFX\BK_Radio.GAU.klqkhraothkbcrlbatuetoirlcalhkaezzwibecn=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc3f_kenmet_x\panel.DH3FFX\Davtron.GAU.wqeteketnkhobentrhbunuchaneuottozlruehqz=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc3f_kenmet_x\panel.DH3FFX\cad_kln90brored1.GAU.ozzcrkicqzqtclarrnlkrqqutzuculqtoeokcizi=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc3f_kenmet_x\panel.DH3FFX\cad_kln90brored2.GAU.ozzcrkicqzqtclarrnlkrqqutzuculqtoeokcizi=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\dsd_fsx_xml_sound.GAU.zioceqwutqilraqzahonebwutwkzaoeobqcbhurr=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Rotorcraft\Bell_222A_Base\panel\AS532AFCP.GAU.bocahaercluohbnahkbeabccthihzeuwizkaiqnw=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Rotorcraft\Bell_222A_Base\panel\HAP.GAU.oebznrttkoqbtbizakownnacluwbtteeetritruu=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.hchccnntncahiwlhekcooztbaatahaubwcwowitc=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\A2A_Feel.dll.brhuabcwzuzlzurrrkuonbtriihhhutninbleczz=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\AccuFeelMenu.dll.aroitwozairzkoqrqqecochhecikoebtzqiqizqk=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Curtiss_Reid_Rambler\panel\fsx_flight_recorder.GAU.cloichozzzcbluqkqbkctrootrezhazauhcnrwze=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Curtiss_Reid_Rambler\panel\jwb_climb.GAU.hobwblkoorahoarbuohqzenzalaecllokowactku=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Curtiss_Reid_Rambler\panel\jwb_autopilot.GAU.ietwhzibczchecwocariheaoaaherhkwcqrhrklo=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Curtiss_Reid_Rambler\panel\jwb_cardgear.GAU.cozruubcutibilhbkzlnartuozztrtokwccrowio=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Curtiss_Reid_Rambler\panel\jwb_runway.GAU.zkuqcwoknkzlctiozocrkuoezkuaililbhohrowa=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Curtiss_Reid_Rambler\panel\jwb_nav.GAU.nukokzhetnqocqihwbhbbwlqooqibhhzlthqtzkq=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Curtiss_Reid_Rambler\panel\jwb_trim.GAU.birkotrwchlziithcowieiznecooonoucukcolea=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\amps.GAU.kcnucuhncuuzwkklonaroizachaooozwiqrlurqe=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\tatach.GAU.zoikcwltlcozcktnllqhotirlnrtaqrbwwktoben=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\tacomp.GAU.ieieekueaehcoatankoiticckbwoealtezhtwtac=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\taasi.GAU.rqwtzorhhwzekwkiueubnkuqhalzzehenazekwnu=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\taalt.GAU.tenzqbqeeaiwwkikcqenkuthczrehbecntqniwhe=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\fordoil2.GAU.haiuliuiltiuzlbutwtwihbnullhkracokrbcqhw=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\tamag.GAU.utoewiqhizaaoebkakhqnbwbcunqkrzhkrhlkhlq=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\pm-3.GAU.uahcorwchtnzcnuuzqnbaeuriaiihnhznewwzbzr=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\pm-4.GAU.abubuerklqltanobwbzntztwkbatzoiiclaiitka=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\ta3.GAU.utrzairlilczweuknirtnlzikreaebckkzibloio=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\ta4.GAU.zhlqthrnqteiriwiwonwoukrawhoaloknbwknuru=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\radiocd4.GAU.euuukllaztaeuehteuceoiuqhhkhiunonulanzbt=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\tamo1.GAU.lzwhoioctccelqawiaouaeuebuohonrecnktizlc=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\int2.GAU.echbihbbrqbztociaqurztcriazklhuueaiblzbo=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\int3.GAU.echbihbbrqbztociaqurztcriazklhuueaiblzbo=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\int4.GAU.echbihbbrqbztociaqurztcriazklhuueaiblzbo=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\int5.GAU.echbihbbrqbztociaqurztcriazklhuueaiblzbo=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Ants Trojan T28D\Panel\T28D.GAU.eolhkliwlconutnooehcbrbknublreqazcwelbkr=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.weezzlhrubakccbelaacaateacznohnwrnteaaqt=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\dsd_fsx_xml_sound.GAU.tceiewiwrebboeohizktqkkrrtalbwiwrruqoeih=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\SludgeFA18_Basic\panel\dsd_xml_sound3.GAU.iqqrzakncruhoenuqtqhtzrkeqtqhtzhuohzqcwr=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft_PBY-6A_Civ\panel\ASC.DLL.lhtacbntttbhbzzcbkkluculurwukiqbcrielnqo=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA20F0.GAU.ciawznzthlaoqhitzhnhzhoehwwuriknzhnoqweu=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA20F1.GAU.qorocaczarwlltilquqcczntkznlriwnnrqirnak=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\RadioPA.GAU.czolawzebukabqiaceowtwwtokrektiaqbcankrz=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA20F7.GAU.tenkbzrrkwkneilibiuhlbqazhzzaetbntzoukqo=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\ALSound_D17S.DLL.ulowbroeeilleezoohuorkktkqktthckrrzkazzn=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\ALD17SAT.DLL.tcnnnwukckqziaqkccnqioehbzhitaeaclhcrcll=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\FuelFlowDIG.DLL.oecqrqllkttrochihrotlolhzniruhoabkcawbhq=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SibWings\Service\swservice.dll.wawcrwlcqrtcchraarwraaaonwaeuuqwaqqcqnbc=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\swan2.DLL.aotlhblecorqzlhkqquwhaqltizrkliuzwwnwrca=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\FBGS_XMLSound.GAU.aznhuhuqnohqoqalktknezlaquiawkzokwenkeoe=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\terrain.1\Mountains\101203040\San Diego\LHC_Avelina_Sound.GAU.czcaokkteiaituukrtobkwuloocccwnnnhqqekii=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\9827349.GAU.wichhihiweaciqaitiuabuqruwrqaliuhawirwkr=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\C1851.GAU.cnaquauuuckntqoutuhhliukounzinurltcontuk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\F-35A\Panel\rcb-gauges/sswvtol.DLL.rbknencoqnablkbhkrcekwakhullzbbewueuwzhn=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CBB7\Scenery\Objectflow_CBB7.dll.cebozqkcaahbetqbiecewquznurtqbntwtbbbtun=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Mooney_Bravo.DLL.buznbqqttberziclicekkkariuwnwhlercatcalo=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Rotorcraft\Enstrom_280FX_ST\panel\COM1_Apollo_SL40.GAU.aetzwrlrkubeznbruizorliizruqreeahnorqrlu=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Rotorcraft\Enstrom_280FX_ST\panel\AUD_Garmin_GMA340.GAU.kiihneackucaokwcokqtwnbqrecqwwueihewbttw=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Rotorcraft\Enstrom_280FX_ST\panel\radiocd3.GAU.ewecztbaheiawhluihtiktbznhwhalqlzurueuwn=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\terrain.1\Mountains\101203040\Belaire\LHC_Avelina_Sound.GAU.czcaokkteiaituukrtobkwuloocccwnnnhqqekii=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\dsd_xml_sound3.DLL.wriutiikccqhncalwiniaitzuboutqqqobiriell=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Douglas_C-117D\panel\Douglas_R4D8.DLL.klrcrukeniqautuczibzalabtlcwzecrnqeeoaqw=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\UKMIL Harrier GR7\panel\F16.GAU.ltwkoinhzkucnukrokctanibrakcuuriqewakunw=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\UKMIL Harrier GR7\panel\Gauge003.GAU.oboaewokirzklkzztlhnrobqtralhnokntrolzwn=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\UKMIL Harrier GR7\panel\M4000.GAU.ukkrqkuoiblkelhrkioleeewtwwrhuqkoicbtntu=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\UKMIL Harrier GR7\panel\RCB_VTOL.DLL.cabblketbloueatrqwuizuhqantclrwihzkeqhzu=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\UKMIL Harrier GR7\panel\RCB_Harrier_Sound.DLL.wriutiikccqhncalwiniaitzuboutqqqobiriell=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\UKMIL Harrier GR7\panel\RCB_WindowStatus.GAU.qzhznkrqnauiiktrtehhltcariwlknoeotitnrho=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\UKMIL Harrier GR7\panel\RCB_FuelLoadDump.DLL.ilrqaocqnquoqzlqwlnrcalzbhatuiinocuoouqb=2

[WeatherMap]
SHOW_AIRPORTS=0
SHOW_VORS=0
SHOW_NDBS=0
SHOW_APPROACHES=0
SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0
SHOW_VICTOR=0
SHOW_JET=0
SHOW_AIRSPACE=0
SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1
SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1
SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1
SHOW_DATATAGS=1
SHOW_TERRAIN=1

[FlightPlanMap]
LineWidth=2
SHOW_AIRPORTS=1
SHOW_VORS=1
SHOW_NDBS=1
SHOW_APPROACHES=1
SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=1
SHOW_VICTOR=0
SHOW_JET=0
SHOW_AIRSPACE=1
SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1
SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1
SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1
SHOW_DATATAGS=1
SHOW_TERRAIN=1
show_waypoints=1
show_airways=1
show_markers=1
show_volume_boundaries=1
show_ac_twr=1

[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670.0.0]
Mode=1920x1200x32
Anisotropic=1
AntiAlias=1

[MAPVIEW_MAP]
SHOW_AIRPORTS=1
SHOW_VORS=1
SHOW_NDBS=1
SHOW_APPROACHES=1
SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0
SHOW_VICTOR=0
SHOW_JET=0
SHOW_AIRSPACE=1
SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1
SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1
SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1
SHOW_DATATAGS=1
SHOW_TERRAIN=1
show_flight_history=1
[RWW_WEATHER_MAP]
SHOW_AIRPORTS=0
SHOW_VORS=0
SHOW_NDBS=0
SHOW_APPROACHES=0
SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0
SHOW_VICTOR=0
SHOW_JET=0
SHOW_AIRSPACE=0
SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1
SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1
SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1
SHOW_DATATAGS=1
SHOW_TERRAIN=1
[MULTIPLAYER]
condAccoutPassword=0
VoiceVolume=2.000000
frequently wrong - infrequently concerned about it - life goes on either way

Basti_793

Post by Basti_793 » 22 Aug 2013, 15:32

Obviously the whole thing is a bit difficult with the patch. Any news from the devs?
I still hope for a speedy solution of this mysterius access violation exceptions.

Быть или не быть. Это вопрос... :-k
До скорого...
Уве

iwn

Post by iwn » 24 Aug 2013, 12:22

Code: Select all

Lokinimi:      Application
Lähde:         Application Error
Päivä:         13.6.2013 11:31:23
Tapahtumatunnus:1000
Tehtäväluokka: (100)
Taso:          Virhe
Avainsanat:    Perinteinen
Käyttäjä:       - 
Tietokone:     Nurmputer3
Kuvaus:
Viallisen sovelluksen nimi: fsx.exe, versio: 10.0.61637.0, aikaleima: 0x46fadb14
Viallisen moduulin nimi: swan2.DLL, versio: 1.0.119.73, aikaleima: 0x517fbe24
Poikkeuskoodi: 0xc0000005
Virhepoikkeama: 0x0000d1d4
Viallisen prosessin tunnus: 0x1090
Viallisen sovelluksen käynnistysaika: 0x01ce68095620b35a
Viallisen sovelluksen polku: D:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
Viallisen moduulin polku: D:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\swan2.DLL
Raportin tunnus: a0af127c-d403-11e2-a800-e0cb4e4f8401
Tapahtuman Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
  <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2013-06-13T08:31:23.000000000Z" />
    <EventRecordID>61647</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>Nurmputer3</Computer>
    <Security />
  </System>
  <EventData>
    <Data>fsx.exe</Data>
    <Data>10.0.61637.0</Data>
    <Data>46fadb14</Data>
    <Data>swan2.DLL</Data>
    <Data>1.0.119.73</Data>
    <Data>517fbe24</Data>
    <Data>c0000005</Data>
    <Data>0000d1d4</Data>
    <Data>1090</Data>
    <Data>01ce68095620b35a</Data>
    <Data>D:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe</Data>
    <Data>D:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\swan2.DLL</Data>
    <Data>a0af127c-d403-11e2-a800-e0cb4e4f8401</Data>
  </EventData>
</Event>
Does this help; from event log.

Basti_793

Post by Basti_793 » 24 Aug 2013, 23:02

You are not alone iwn. This is exactly the same error, on the
elimination we have been waiting for.

There I had already analyzed this error message -> Click me

But slowly I'm losing my faith to a patch... :-s
До скорого...
Уве

iwn

Post by iwn » 25 Aug 2013, 17:39

Yep, that's a sharp analysis all right.

adi518

Post by adi518 » 29 Aug 2013, 08:41

Hmm.. since I started using sim launcher, which basically overshot and never stops at the aircraft selection menu or any other menu really, I haven't had a ctd problem. Especially when I use ctrl+c (exit hot-key) to shutdown the sim.

It's just a temporary workaround though. I still want to see the memory issue getting fixed as It's never a good thing to leave something "broken".

WarHorse47

Post by WarHorse47 » 15 Sep 2013, 23:29

Can we please get an update on this issue??

It has been over 3 months since my initial post reporting this problem. Since then a lot of data has been shared, but there seems to be no acknowledgement of the problem or solution. :evil:

Thanks

--WH

iwn

Post by iwn » 16 Sep 2013, 15:51

Yes, and if it is impossible I'd like to have my money back.

ncooper

Post by ncooper » 17 Sep 2013, 01:41

I have just re-installed Windows 8 and FSX.
In its unmolested state, there is no CTD.
I never saw one before this either.
Sibwings have stated more than once in this thread that as they cannot replicate the problem,
they cannot address it.
It seems to me that the problem is user specific, in particular to those who choose to amend their
fsx.cfg file and that as such, there is little likelihood of a universal solution.

Then, what do I know?

Regards,
Nick.

WarHorse47

Post by WarHorse47 » 17 Sep 2013, 03:33

Well, I'm somewhat discouraged. I love the An-2 and will continue to fly it, but I do not agree with the tone of this discussion.

My new computer, Windows 8 and FSX were all put together last February. All updates to Windows 8 have been installed. The tweaks to fsx.cfg have been minimal and should have no impact on the An-2 CTD issue.

Since purchasing the An-2, I purchased and installed the Sibwings Birddog and many other payware with no CTD issues. In fact I have spent over $1,500 on addon FSX software since February and have only encountered a few design issues which are being discussed with developers. Only the An-2 is generating a CTD.

I have provided copies of the dll.xml and my fsx.cfg, but there has been no response from anyone. Just because Sibwings cannot replicate the problem doesn't mean the problem doesn't exist.

Sorry if I appear argumentative, but I refuse to accept the status quo when many users have pointed to a memory issue related to the swan2.dll gauge.

Again, let me state that this is a great product and the CTD is not a show stopper for me.

--WH

mx5guy

Post by mx5guy » 17 Sep 2013, 20:43

Actually, as of today I couldn't even get FSX going. And been flying it since the release (and repaints). Could it be that this is being my default plane? After renaming the swan2.dll all works great. Didn't try the Annie though... Well, looking forward to the patch then, Alex. :)

Basti_793

Post by Basti_793 » 24 Sep 2013, 17:07

I've lost my hope to a patch finally now.

For security reasons (some errors in the memory management with all its negative
consequences), this product with the current "swan.dll" is no longer in use by me.

That's very pity, also for the reputation of your team Alex. Goodby... :-s
До скорого...
Уве

iwn

Post by iwn » 06 Oct 2013, 11:16

Went to see Aerosoft forums to find out how is the other An-2 progressing, but it seems it has been cancelled.

Even more now, I'd like to know if something is done by the developer to get this addon into usable condition?

ncooper

Post by ncooper » 06 Oct 2013, 16:35

I count eight posters to this thread who have had this problem.
If only eight copies had been sold, it might be a huge issue and
definitely a fault in the model.
Given the resolute refusal to remove at least the one clearly
identified cause, itself a tweak of dubious value, in some of the
eight cases, I really can't see a way forward for you all.

Regards,
Nick