Development plan?

snave

Development plan?

Post by snave » 07 Jun 2013, 15:50

So, what's the range development plan? Floats and Ski's, I guess. but anything else for optional users?

The FDE is so good it just cries out for additional features like oil consumption, oil and filter changes, maintenance module and the like - in the style of Accu-Sim. Those old radials take a good bit of looking after!

Also, what about an anticipatory version of the TPE-331 re-engined version which will feature updated instrumentation as well as a turboprop engine?
Simon Evans

xxl

Re: Development plan?

Post by xxl » 07 Jun 2013, 16:29

Еще хотелось бы панель с GNS :) Хотя бы с ней...

Andrey
Site Admin

Post by Andrey » 07 Jun 2013, 21:04

floats, ski.. of course! That's are things we actually start working on. Turboprop.. may be, why not.
Actually we have a cool idea to provide suggestions service for customers and count users ideas on update to release them then..
more later ;)

Andrey
We are at facebook: facebook.com/sibwings

torejohs

Post by torejohs » 13 Jun 2013, 01:43

I for one would love to have a GPS in the cockpit, but preferably a panel mounted Garmin so that I can replace it with a Reality XP gauge. It doesn't have to be a turbo-prop but a "modernized" cockpit with a Garmin, a transponder and a VOR would be nice. Sort of what you did with the Safir, I only ever fly the slightly more modern Swiss version. It's way better for flying on Vatsim.

HAWK

Post by HAWK » 13 Jun 2013, 04:12

Panel mount GPS would be a nice bonus, but not required for me. I have the RXP 530 2d instead of the default pop-up, works a treat!
Gavin

Bill Womack

Post by Bill Womack » 14 Jun 2013, 02:40

Yes, I'll second the request for a few modern avionics. I love the old gauges, but it would be nice to have one outfitted for IFR flight, or at least with modern radios.
Bill Womack
Visit my FS Blog!

Neil B

Post by Neil B » 06 Jul 2013, 01:46

I'll third a request for some basic modern avionics.

Ron Attwood

Post by Ron Attwood » 06 Jul 2013, 04:00

While he's here, I would like to offer my gratitude to Bill Womack, whose 'how to' video on painting switched on a light for me. I watched it and *PING*!
My eyes are now strained searching for that errant pixel and my RSI is doing just fine. :?
Thanks Bill.
Back to topic
Computer: Black box with a bunch of electrical looking stuff inside. Lots of fans and blue lights and it sits there humming away gently and lets me play games on it.

metzgergva

Post by metzgergva » 06 Jul 2013, 12:44

Hope that skis, floats and a sprayer version will be developed. The later loosing weight during operation would be cool.
I'm not for a fully modern cockpit. An integration of a GPS - preferable RXP - instead of the steam ADF would be my top wish for improved orientation. I don't like 2D popups. And a transponder for the online flyers would be second.
Happy flying!
Alexander

adi518

Post by adi518 » 06 Jul 2013, 15:51

I sure don't think it needs modern avionics.. what's the point? it's an old aircraft. :)

Just need that gps in 3d on the dash board.

Rudyjo

Post by Rudyjo » 06 Jul 2013, 19:05

Hopefully updates will be done for the An-2, but now that the An-2 has been released, I'm hoping for the Tundra version of the Birddog that was promised.

zippyo

Post by zippyo » 06 Jul 2013, 19:07

Hey Alex!

I was thinking the same thing for the AG version. The gross weight simulation would be awesome and could possibly be achieved with XML. To have to come back and refill would be a great immersion factor. Same for the pump to pressurize the system(no pressure no spray). Goodness we could have the first proper crop-dusting simulator ever! I will surely pursue this with the freeware PZL M-18 Dromader as well.

zip
;-)

zachenbacher

Post by zachenbacher » 16 Jul 2013, 19:52

I really would prefer to have a more in depth radial engine simulation including a complexe failure generator (and maintenance options).

I don't need a modern cockpit. I've just added some vintage VOR, DME and ILS instruments and a transponder in a 2d window. She's an old lady and that's her way to go. No problem on VATSIM.

Ce_Zeta

Post by Ce_Zeta » 17 Jul 2013, 23:01

I agree with zachenbacher.

A maintenance module and a deep simulation of the radial engine will be amazing. In my opinion maybe its necessary a transponder and modern radios as option.

zachenbacher

Post by zachenbacher » 05 Sep 2013, 14:00

Hi everybody,

is there any movement concerning the further development of the "Anna"? It's so quiet around here. :wink:

musterpilot

Post by musterpilot » 06 Sep 2013, 11:24

zippyo wrote:Hey Alex!

I was thinking the same thing for the AG version. The gross weight simulation would be awesome and could possibly be achieved with XML. To have to come back and refill would be a great immersion factor. Same for the pump to pressurize the system(no pressure no spray). Goodness we could have the first proper crop-dusting simulator ever! I will surely pursue this with the freeware PZL M-18 Dromader as well.

zip
;-)
How did you get the spray bars on the Dromader
I would love to put them on mine
John

zippyo

Post by zippyo » 10 Sep 2013, 18:05

I basically rebuilt the model myself and added the things I needed then re animated the whole thing. It was a PITA.
Which is what I'm doing to my annushka as well since not much is happening on her development front right now. Have a 7week baby boy so things are progressing slowly but I have the first version of her with AG gear already flying in the sim with spray vortex effects and all. Looking into the weight simulation right now.

Zip

musterpilot

Post by musterpilot » 11 Sep 2013, 10:35

zippyo wrote:I basically rebuilt the model myself and added the things I needed then re animated the whole thing. It was a PITA.
Which is what I'm doing to my annushka as well since not much is happening on her development front right now. Have a 7week baby boy so things are progressing slowly but I have the first version of her with AG gear already flying in the sim with spray vortex effects and all. Looking into the weight simulation right now.

Zip
Hi Zip
Thats great congat on the baby boy

John

Salazgan

Post by Salazgan » 13 Sep 2013, 08:15

Question to the developers of this remarkable model: whether you plan to soon release updates?