Invalid Name/Key

All problems and technical questions concerning our Cessna O-1/L-19 Bird Dog are discussed here.
Joe Newberry

Invalid Name/Key

Post by Joe Newberry » 10 Mar 2015, 22:20

Ok, to begin with, this has to be the most complicated download and activation procedure I have ever experienced in downloading a bought plane. I purchased the O1A . I downloaded the plane. It appears on my aircraft list in flight sim. When I select the O1A, I get the message to enter key. All is well except when I enter my name and paste the Key I get the message "The name/key you entered does not appear to be valid.please try again". I tried again about 15 times to no avail. I used the exact name and copy and pasted the key you provided. Purchase=Birddog #265529090492 9 Mar.15 I notice that the Hardware fingerprint was different than the one I originally put in when requested. I put in 1234-5678 and the message on the 'Enter Key' box was 51CA-2A09. . Please help soon because you already have my $25 bucks!

Springbok

Re: Invalid Name/Key

Post by Springbok » 11 Mar 2015, 13:48

Please DO NOT post your key here! To solve this issue, please use: support@sibwings.com
Include in your e-mail all the purchase informations and the issue should be solved really soon!
regards Kevin

Joe Newberry

Post by Joe Newberry » 11 Mar 2015, 21:30

I am getting tired of this. When I click on the support web site that you referred to,nothing happens. It says it can't be found. Please email me. I am getting nowhere with you guys for several days. The # I gave you is the order #.

Springbok

Post by Springbok » 11 Mar 2015, 23:21

You should email all your details to this address: support@sibwings.com
This is not a website nor a homepage. It is an email address. Here is what an e-mail adress is: click me.

I am not an admin here just someone who helps out here. I have no access to purchase databases, etc.. so simply drop a mail to the above mentioned address and you will become happy :)
regards Kevin

Joe Newberry

Post by Joe Newberry » 13 Mar 2015, 21:48

I tried the email address you gave. I tried it on three different computers. I got various messages, all saying they could not connect. Please send me an email so I can respond to you. I notice in the forum that I am not the only one to have trouble connecting to you folks. If you don't have my email address (you should since I gave it to you when I purchased the birddog) I will send it to you. If you refuse to contact to me and resolve this problem, I ask you to reimburse the $25.

snave

Post by snave » 14 Mar 2015, 00:54

How many friggin times do you have to be told?

We are customers, not developers. Email is how you get the license.

If you can't tell the difference between `us` and `them` you are intellectually unsuited to this product and should take up golf.
Simon Evans

Joe Newberry

Post by Joe Newberry » 14 Mar 2015, 04:42

Simon Evans, thank you for your sympathetic understanding. Perhaps you did not understand my problem. I can not log into support@sibwings.com. I can not contact these people. Either something is wrong with my three computers or their web site. I hoped sibwings would pick up on the problem and take some action. I don't understand your comment about being intellectually unsuited to this product, I trained in the O1A in the Army and spent 30 years in the Army as an officer. I have been flying flt sim for at least 15 years. Again, thank you for your kind understanding and supportive comment. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ron Attwood

Post by Ron Attwood » 23 Mar 2015, 18:20

snave wrote:How many friggin times do you have to be told?

We are customers, not developers. Email is how you get the license.

If you can't tell the difference between `us` and `them` you are intellectually unsuited to this product and should take up golf.
That's my boy! :lol:
Computer: Black box with a bunch of electrical looking stuff inside. Lots of fans and blue lights and it sits there humming away gently and lets me play games on it.