At last! The whinging stops.

Everything concerning Cessna O-1/L-19 Bird Dog is discussed here.
Ron Attwood

At last! The whinging stops.

Post by Ron Attwood » 09 Jul 2010, 01:38

There are those among us who doubted this update (NOT a patch. :grin: ) would see the light of day. There are those among us who thought you'd been abducted by aliens and that we'd never see you again. Well not me! I always knew you'd come through in the end. Well done chaps. Top job. :grin: (Except the flaps sounds aren't right....still :wink: )
Computer: Black box with a bunch of electrical looking stuff inside. Lots of fans and blue lights and it sits there humming away gently and lets me play games on it.

mos

Re: At last! The whinging stops.

Post by mos » 09 Jul 2010, 04:25

"(Except the flaps sounds aren't right....still )"

Yes all in all, its much better, but I still have a few complains about flight behaviour, (when we go fore the extreme) but for all day flying, it's much better.
And the gyrocompass, is still jamming and spinning after a loop, (maybe it's normal in a Bird-Dog)?).
The contact point of wingtip isn't right, (still digging several feet into the ground (try to just kiss the "field", with the wing tip and see what happens).

Tigerclaw

Post by Tigerclaw » 09 Jul 2010, 05:44

Now I've got the same problem, sounds not syncing with flap animation. I'm gonna go back to my first version if this ain't fixed quick :(

flya150

Post by flya150 » 09 Jul 2010, 08:41

First post "hi" Fantastic airplane, have really been enjoying it. I installed the new update today witrh a couple issues. The flaps are now out of synch with the sound. quit bad acutally. And the VOR indicator is not working . I put in the VOR freq and the needle dosn't point to the station I turn the OBS and that's messed up too. Seems that problem was in there before too. Hope this all can be fixed soon. Shout out to me good friend "TIGERCLAW"! :smt006

flya150

Tigerclaw

Post by Tigerclaw » 09 Jul 2010, 13:46

HI THERE flya150, loud enough for ya :)

Yeah I did some testing early this morning, but I wasn't sure I installed correctly, because I still had my "old" folders in there. I uninstalled everything BirdDog, and reinstalled from the latest download. Flap sync still out, but haven't flown yet. Will test it out now.