Outstanding!

Everything concerning Cessna O-1/L-19 Bird Dog is discussed here.
FSXaddict

Outstanding!

Post by FSXaddict » 30 Dec 2009, 05:36

Just had to stop by and show my appreciation. You guys have created an outstanding aircraft. I've owned the plane for a little over 24 hours now and I think I'm do for an engine overhaul already! I can't stop flying it. I must say the detail inside this plane has to be the best I have ever seen on a simulator aircraft. Just excellent all around gents. Excellent job!

By the way, I was curious about the rockets. I noticed in another forum someone asked if the rockets fire and the answer was yes. My question is, how do you fire them if possible? I've read the manual and know how to get them to appear, just not fire.

Thanks again!

teeboy

Re: Outstanding!

Post by teeboy » 30 Dec 2009, 12:40

There is a 'salvo' button on the instrument panel (certainly in the O1-F USAF model) or map a key or button to 'wing fold' in the controls options. I'm sure its in the pdf manual :wink:

Nick.

FSXaddict

Post by FSXaddict » 30 Dec 2009, 21:23

Thanks for the reply. The "wing fold" option opens the hood. I'll read the manual again and look for the rockets. Thanks again!

EDIT: Ok, I got it now. It IS the emergency salvo switch. Just had to be in that model cockpit once I had the rockets visible. Thanks again for your help.

teeboy

Post by teeboy » 30 Dec 2009, 23:45

Aah yes, 'foot' and 'mouth' spring to mind...

Perhaps I should read that manual again.

Nick.