Repaint request

Everything concerning FS and Aviation in general, and SAAB 91 Safir in particular is discussed here.
rpiereck

Repaint request

Post by rpiereck » 08 Dec 2006, 19:13

I bought this aircraft a few days ago and I think it's wonderful, by far the best GA aircraft available anywhere.

One of the reasons I bought the aircraft is to use it on my current Capitals of the World Tour at the Atlantic Sun Airways forum. I would like to have the aircraft especially painted for the trip but unfortunately the level of detail on this aircraft is way beyond my aircraft painting skills, the best I can do is repainting Mike Stone's aircraft...

So I am requesting here a simple three color repaint of the HB-DBL aircraft, using a color scheme similar to those of the two aircraft below, both of which have been used on my trip. Basically I am looking for the aircraft to be white on top, blue on bottom and feature the orange stripes on the sides. Please use the blue and orange from the aircraft below, and please make the aircraft registration N473D. Nothing fancy, but unfortunately beyond my skills as I noted.

Thanks in advance to whoever does this for me.

-- Renato Piereck