FANTASTIC !!

Everything concerning SAAB 91 Safir X is discussed here.
barnstormer

FANTASTIC !!

Post by barnstormer » 05 Nov 2008, 03:13

JUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !! :smt007
A new FSX reference.

The waiting period has been worthwhile
THANK YOU

Manfred [Mani] D.Saliger

Andrey
Site Admin

Re: FANTASTIC !!

Post by Andrey » 05 Nov 2008, 03:44

Thank you Mani, for kind words :)

Indeed we delayed with it for so long, sorry for that, sure future project will be delivered faster.. but with the same level of quality ;)
Have fun flying Safir!

Andrey
We are at facebook: facebook.com/sibwings

SGTMAJOR

Post by SGTMAJOR » 05 Nov 2008, 10:18

To ALL the team at SW-LAB & Beta Testers!!!!

I'm not sure how you managed to improve on the FS9 version..... but I'm speechless! What a terrific job folks..... it WAS very much worth the wait!

I've been doing this flight sim stuff since FS3, many years ago and purchase WAY TOO many aircraft. (smile) This is by far the finest piece of work I've seen in 20 years!! Your instrument night lighting is a work of art!

Best wishes,
Steve

helialpin

Post by helialpin » 06 Nov 2008, 00:07

@all at Sibwings:
Thank you very much! The Saab Safir is the best aircraft for FSX I have (and I have a lot :wink: )
Fantastic visual interior and exterior, great effects, no frame impact at all, very smooth gauges and a very good flight model. It feels and flies really great! It was a hard time from my FS9 to FSX change until today! I really missed my FS9 Safir and now it´s back flying in FSX.

Great stuff and thanks a lot for your superfast support regarding my update issue! Just made a quick flight over my home (LOWZ) and have to return to my bbaby now!

OH and a big special thanks for the free upgrade! That´s rather unique these days!
Best regards from Austria

Andi