Problem DEBED..

All problems and technical questions concerning our SAAB 91 Safir X are discussed here.
Iain Emms

Problem DEBED..

Post by Iain Emms » 29 Sep 2010, 20:13

Well then Hello to all of you, I have a problem that i hope some body can help me with regarding the new download DEBED i have redownloaded this and it installed with no problem at all but when i choose the aircraft after a couple of minutes the aircraft dissapears leaving the pilot and his mate sitting above the ground i have unenstalled and reinstalled but with the same outcome no aircraft just the men. Im using Windows 7 64 bit i hope somebody can shed a light on how to correct this Thank you if you can.
cheers
Iain

Andrey
Site Admin

Re: Problem DEBED..

Post by Andrey » 29 Sep 2010, 20:19

Did you have Safir installed and working ok before ?

Just remember it's not separate product, it's free bonus to existing Safir.

If you had safir working ok before, my recommendation is reinstall it via official installer and installer. No reactivation needed in this case.

Andrey
We are at facebook: facebook.com/sibwings

Iain Emms

Post by Iain Emms » 29 Sep 2010, 20:41

Yes i had the package working alright before but have done a reinstall of FSX and even the aircraft now without DEBED dissapear after a very short while i dont know why though as they were working great up untill this reinstall.
cheers
Iain

Andrey
Site Admin

Post by Andrey » 29 Sep 2010, 20:54

Well, please try to get and install full Safir package, it should help. No reactivation needed in most cases, if you'll have problems contact us by e-mail we'll solve your problem individually.

Andrey
We are at facebook: facebook.com/sibwings

Iain Emms

Post by Iain Emms » 29 Sep 2010, 21:16

Thank you for your help with this problem i redownloaded as you said but the same thing again no aircraft so i will Email you later like you said, Thank you once again.
cheers
Iain