Very disappointed-no install with WIN7

All problems and technical questions concerning our SAAB 91 Safir X are discussed here.
big-mike

Very disappointed-no install with WIN7

Post by big-mike » 26 Oct 2009, 20:21

I must say,that i am very disappointed to get the Safir X not installed in WIN7 64bit Ultimate.
It ran great in Vixta SP2 64bit Ultimate,but yesterday i upgraded my OS and the Safir is gone.
I tried to reinstall this aircraft today but no chance.
Can`t understand this,i have so many payware Addons and the Safir is the only one,that is not
installable.Even the WBS Mustangs are running after the upgrade.
What`s the problem?
I hope,yoo´ll get this issue sorted.
Michael

Alex
Site Admin

Re: Very disappointed-no install with WIN7

Post by Alex » 29 Oct 2009, 01:10

Alex Petrochenko
SibWings developer

PAF

Post by PAF » 05 Nov 2009, 15:15

Installation of the SAPPHIRE in Windows 7 64Bit.

I too, am very very disappointed that it is not possible any more to install(settle) this magnificent device on Windows 7.
In every case, the system of relaunching(reflation) of the key of recording it is the bloody shambles in ..........
For my part, I find very regrettable that one house as your is not capable of repairing these customers otherwise than by sending them an E-mail which says that it will be possible to reload the key that in x days.

Especially that the key which you send me does not correspond schedules(programs) of recharging of the plane.
Thus, I am condemned has to wait for a few days and asked that your next key silk the maid.

PAF

Alex
Site Admin

Post by Alex » 15 Nov 2009, 21:32

PAF wrote:Installation of the SAPPHIRE in Windows 7 64Bit.

I too, am very very disappointed that it is not possible any more to install(settle) this magnificent device on Windows 7.
In every case, the system of relaunching(reflation) of the key of recording it is the bloody shambles in ..........
For my part, I find very regrettable that one house as your is not capable of repairing these customers otherwise than by sending them an E-mail which says that it will be possible to reload the key that in x days.

Especially that the key which you send me does not correspond schedules(programs) of recharging of the plane.
Thus, I am condemned has to wait for a few days and asked that your next key silk the maid.

PAF
Hi,

Do you still have any trouble?
You can address any questions to support@sibwings.com.
We are trying to answer as soon as we can.
Alex Petrochenko
SibWings developer