Safir Assistance

All problems and technical questions concerning our SAAB 91 Safir X are discussed here.
Penzoil3

Safir Assistance

Post by Penzoil3 » 09 May 2009, 06:43

2 e-mails to support, 1 pm to Alex, posted here. Not even the courtesy of a reply! Ripoffs, all I can say is...NEKULTURNY
Thanks for nothing.
Sue

snave

Re: Safir Assistance

Post by snave » 10 May 2009, 14:41

The only ripoff is to use a completely BETA operating system, then blame the failure of the loading of an aircraft on anything other than yourself. Windows 7 currently is unsupported. You are your own beta tester. That's why its beta, and perhaps it would be better for you if you weren't if you can't understand the obligations that come with your personal choices?

What happens when you use a REAL operating system?

Does it work then?
Simon Evans

Penzoil3

Post by Penzoil3 » 12 May 2009, 06:21

Well, got you out of the wood work. Seems resorting to insults finally got a reply. No, it does't work on my Vista machine either. Where is a list of supported operating systems? I certainly didn't see one on the Safir X page. No, I'm wrong, it does safe XP, or Vista. Sorry. Funny that your plane is the only one I have a problem with though.
Sue

snave

Post by snave » 17 May 2009, 00:37

Then why not post again, this time referring to the Vista OS..? Doing so in a polite manner might evince a more serendipitous reply. However, if you truly cannot wait, then try reading the forum, you might find your answer there...
Simon Evans