SibWings team is pleased to announce an update to their SAAB 91 Safir X.
This update includes fixes to most bugs.
- CTD when switching aircraft
- glass is not enough transparent and too shiny
- B: the “holes” visible on the rudder
- B: right attitude moves in the wrong direction
- C: ultra lamp does not work
- SF3: attitude indicators move in the wrong direction
- SF3: tires do not rotate
- HB-DBL: VOR wrong animation
- HB-DBL: missing texture in the nose gear
We recommend you to redownload and reinstall Safir X.
Full pack download link: http://www.sibwings.com/get/safirx.exe (56M, MD5: 3f1e3acad3244f5b5e972385a33dd586)
In case you have a slow internet connection, you can download only updated files.
Update download link: http://www.sibwings.com/get/safirx.update.exe (12MB, MD5: f875566bf4108baa33714c1b6d3532b3)
All problems and technical questions concerning our SAAB 91 Safir X are discussed here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1