safir fsx from simmarket

All problems and technical questions concerning our SAAB 91 Safir X are discussed here.
bmd

safir fsx from simmarket

Post by bmd » 08 Oct 2014, 22:09

Hello,

I have bought the safir.fsx from simmarket yesterday. I have installed the package on my computer. I run fsx and first choose default c172. Then I choose the saab safir.AAfter selection I see the virtual cockpit but the fsx freeze that is menus were not accessible and the usual fsx keyboard commaands are not working. Any suggestions to make the wonderful safir working on fsx?

Thank you for your help

Have a good day

Benoit

bmd

Re: safir fsx from simmarket

Post by bmd » 09 Oct 2014, 06:59

Hello,

I have found a solution. First I have defragmented my hard disk. After that the safir appears after selection but fsx freeze. If I try to open a menu I have a fsx crash to desktop. Then I choose in to ignore crash in the aircraft realism menu. Now the safir is working normaly. I do not know why I should select to ignore ctash, but since the safir is working, I will put a note to select this option before using the safir.

Have a good day

Benoit

bmd

Re: safir fsx from simmarket

Post by bmd » 11 Oct 2014, 07:20

Hello,

I have finaly decided to completely uninstall and reinstall my FSX / Acceleration Expansion Pack because I have had problems with others models. Now the safir is working properly and I am very happy wirh it now.

Have a good day

Benoit