Antov2 issue!!! Keeps failing

All problems and technical questions concerning our SAAB 91 Safir X are discussed here.
Navlights

Antov2 issue!!! Keeps failing

Post by Navlights » 29 Jun 2013, 22:40

Hey guys, my FSX keeps crashing on selecting the An2. Not sure why as all my other, birds and scenery seems fine. I un-installed and deleted left over folder from simobjects, as I has some paints ect. On reinstall it says to whom this is regestered and i say yes. But on selecting it again, the little loadup box appears than fsx fails any ideas as I never changed anything that I'm aware of such as hardware ect. This is a little perplexing, the only thing I installed afterwards was the new beta fsrecorder freeware. Hmmm I'm mystfied.

I'm registered under

I won't place the serial as I don't think you want me to post that here. Any info you need, just let me know.

Navlights

Re: Antov2 issue!!! Keeps failing

Post by Navlights » 29 Jun 2013, 23:19

ok found out the issue, after downloading an updated version of GSX and running it. Well it change my fsx.exe fromwindows7 under properties to service pack 3. Some how this affected something not allowing my An2 to initialize. Sorry for any incovenience but this seems to be a strange phenominon. Anyways i solved it and this might want to be kept, as people update them installers all the time.

Regards